Young diplomats forum
7th edition - Croatia
12TH-16TH SEPTEMBER 2016
The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
Set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
- Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
- Meet and interact with diplomats, ambassadors, ministers, members of the parliament, government's officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Attend sessions at Croatian Parliament, Croatian Chamber of Commerce, EU Commission and European Parliament Representation Office in Zagreb
- Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2016
YDF - Join our growing Community
Contact Us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org: Phone: +44(0)208 853 3293
Young Diplomats Forum Brochure
The Participation fee is £500. The participation fee includes shared accommodation ( twin room) from the 11th - 16th September. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, transportation during the forum and institutional and cultural visits are all included within the fee.
Delegates will be staying at the Hotel International in Zagreb. For more information on the hotel, please CLICK HERE.
Address: Hotel International, Miramarska 24, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
Delegates will be staying in shared accommodation. If you require a single room, this will be an additional cost, depending on the rates offered by the hotel. Shared accommodation includes a twin room with 2 separate beds.