YOUNG DIPLOMATS FORUM
7TH EDITION - CROATIA
12TH-16TH SEPTEMBER 2016
The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
Set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
- Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
- Meet and interact with diplomats, ambassadors, ministers, members of the parliament, government's officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Attend sessions at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, House of Parliament, Commonwealth of Nations Secretariat, British Council, European Union representation in London, British Council Headquarters and Facebook
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2016
The Participation fee is £500. The participation fee includes shared accommodation from the 11th - 16th September. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, transportation during the forum and institutional and cultural visits are all included within the fee.
Join our growing community
HOW TO APPLY?
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 15th of August. To apply, simply email us a personal statement that is no longer than 500 words. Tell us about yourself, your interests and your plans for the future. Include a current CV and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com, or call us on +44(0)208 853 3293
Young Diplomats Forum Brochure
For any questions, please feel free to contact us via:
Phone: +44(0)208 853 3293
Delegates will be staying at the Hotel International in Zagreb. For more information on the hotel, please CLICK HERE.
Address: Hotel International, Miramarska 24, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
Delegates will be staying in shared accommodation. If you require a single room, this will be an additional cost, depending on the rates offered by the hotel. Shared accommodation includes a twin room with 2 separate beds.