YOUNG DIPLOMATS FORUM
11TH EDITION - Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
3rd-7th september 2018
The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
Set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
- Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
- Meet and interact with diplomats, ambassadors, ministers, members of the parliament, government's officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2018
“THE WORLD’S LEADING EVENT FOR YOUNG AND ASPIRING DIPLOMATS”
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications are now open. To apply for this year's Young Diplomats Forum in Malaysia you will need to send us a current CV and personal statement ( no more than 500 words) to:email@example.com
For more information about the application process, please feel free to contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0) 208 853 3293
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30th July 2018
For any further information, please contact us:
Call Us: +44 (0) 208 853 3293
The Participation fee is £695. The participation fee includes shared accommodation from the 2nd -7th September 2018. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, institutional and cultural visits are all included within the fee. For delegates not requiring accommodation, the participation fee is £495