Young diplomats forum
9th edition - riga, latvia
4th-8th september 2017
The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
Set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
Please CLICK HERE to download the programme
how to apply?
Applications are now open. To apply for this year's Young Diplomats Forum in Latvia you will need to send us a current CV and personal statement ( no more than 500 words) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the application process, please feel free to contact us via email on email@example.com or call us on +44(0) 208 853 3293
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15th August 2017
- Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
- Meet and interact with diplomats, ambassadors, ministers, members of the parliament, government's officials, journalists, academics, and diplomacy experts
- Attend sessions at Parliament, Chamber of Commerce, EU Commission and European Parliament Representation Office
- Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2017
YDF - Join our growing Community
Young Diplomats Forum Brochure
Delegates will be staying at the Albert Hotel in Riga Latvia
Delegates will be staying in shared accommodation. If you require a single room, this will be an additional cost, depending on the rates offered by the hotel. Shared accommodation includes a twin room with 2 separate beds.
For any further information, please contact us:
Call Us: +44 (0) 208 853 3293
The Participation fee is £595. The participation fee includes shared accommodation from the 3rd-8th September. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, transportation during the forum and institutional and cultural visits are all included within the fee. For delegates not requiring accommodation, the participation fee is £400.
Contact Us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org: Phone: +44(0)208 853 3293